Lazard London: Financial Advisory Analyst
At Lazard, you have the opportunity to be involved in meaningful work right from the start of your career. We offer comprehensive training and development for our analysts and our structure means that you have the opportunity to learn from highly experienced leaders within the teams. A successful financial advisor is an analyst, a strategist, a relationship-builder and an innovator.
Day to day responsibilities of an analyst include: research and analysis, creating marketing materials, building financial models, attending client meetings and calls, and working on projects alongside senior members of the team. It is a role which requires you to have a strong focus and drive, and attention to detail. You will have an ability to synthesise large amounts of information in an accurate and efficient manner. You also need to be able to think creatively and clearly express your ideas in both verbal and written formats.
- Open to recent graduates and students in their final year of university studies, graduating in 2023
- A minimum predicted or obtained 2.1 university degree classification (or equivalent if you studied outside the UK)
Key Competencies include: Acting with Integrity; Appreciating the Bigger Picture; Attitude and Presence; Critical Thinking; Motivation and Fit with Lazard Culture; Building and Maintaining Relationships; Demonstrating Sound Analysis and Use of Evidence; Communicating with Impact and Quality and Delivery Focus
We also assess an ability to demonstrate technical knowledge whereby candidates are expected to:
- Confidently articulate an understanding of investment banking concepts
- Give accurate descriptions of technical methodologies
- Show an understanding of the M&A market
- Reflect an aptitude to learn and develop in a financial setting
- Show a genuine interest in banking and finance
We welcome and encourage applications from all degree disciplines. We appreciate the strong transferrable skills that graduate from these disciplines can bring, and we provide full support and training to set them up for successful careers at Lazard.
If you would like to ask direct questions to individuals currently working at Lazard, please check out our employee discussion platform.
Closing date for applications: 31st October 2022