We are looking for an Account Manager to join our existing corporate team, ideally located within an hour from our Slough office. This role will provide an effective account management resource within an agreed territory by managing all aspects of the operational client relationship and service delivery.
- Responsible for forecasting and delivering against specific market targets.
- Overall responsibility for securing credit for the portfolio.
- Identify and implement opportunities to increase usage of ancillary services.
- Manage the daily provision of the service to clients by managing the appropriate LeasePlan resources.
- Promote the usage of LeasePlan UK e-products with clients.
- Work to continuously increase the efficiency of LeasePlan and its provided services.
- Ensure the appropriate business processes exist and are implemented so that the operational goals of the client and LeasePlan are achieved.
- Work with the relevant resources/teams to assist in bringing leading edge thinking and best practice to clients in order to add value to the client and develop the account.
- Assist the New Business & Implementation Team on the implementation of new clients where applicable.
- Work closely with the relevant resources to maximizing client/account profitability.
- Build relationships and develop the trust of the customer and/or drivers.
- Develop and maintain key operational contact relationships within the clients.
- Regular face to face involvement with the client as well as service suppliers within the LeasePlan organisation.
Required knowledge & experience
- A-Level or equivalent experience
- Fluent in business English language – written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft applications (MS Teams, Word and Excel).
- Comprehensive experience in an operational sales environment.
- A proven track record in building long term relationships in a client driven environment.
- Experience of working in a commercial environment at an operational level.
- Comprehensive experience of planning and managing all operational activities for the client.
- Comprehensive evidence of ability to achieve and deliver results.
- Proven track record in operating as part of a team to deliver excellent client service.
- Comprehensive experience of analysing data to deliver excellent operational support and outcomes for the client.
- Full understanding of relevant LeasePlan products, processes and systems.
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £40,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company car
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Gym membership
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay