We have an exciting new opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join our Oldham Seat dealership Accounts team!
If you . . .
- Enjoy putting your experience and knowledge into practice
- Thrive in a team environment
- Want to work for a company that will invest in your career
Then apply today!
Have you heard about our benefits?
When you join Pentagon, from Day 1 you’ll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) that will increase with length of service.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme.
- Discounted days out with family and friends.
- Retail discounts saving £££’s on shopping and dining out.
- Fully funded, Nationally Recognised Qualifications.
- Manufacturer specific training.
- Salary Finance.
- 24 hour access to the Employee Assistance Programme and designated site Mental Health First Aiders.
- Team member Pension Scheme contributions.
- Friends & family Customer Referral Payments
- Discounts on products and services that we provide for family and friends.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.
What Will You Be Doing?
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- General Office duties
- Reconciling supplier statements, requesting missing documents and ensuring all invoices are booked on & approved ready for payment run
- Paying due and approved invoices
- Raising intercompany recharges by the last day of the month and ensuring the clearing account is reconciled
- Entering appropriate details from each invoice onto the computerised purchase ledger system, including payment date
The working rota for this position is Monday to Friday 0830am – 1700pm
Who Are We Looking for?
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working in an Accounts Department
- A good understanding of general accounting functions i.e. invoices, credit notes, payment advice etc
- Strong Excel/Data Inputting skills
- A proactive and driven attitude
- Be process driven
- Natural problem solving skills
- An excellent eye for detail.
- A positive, right first time attitude
- A team player mentality
Previous knowledge and/or experience of Kerridge would be a distinct advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
Who Are We?
At Pentagon we believe any position with us isn’t just another job, it’s a career.
Our success since 1991 has been built on our Teams …people are at the heart of everything we do, so we’re always looking for those individuals who show commitment, enthusiasm, drive and can relate to our 5 Core Values that have been part of our ‘family’ since the very beginning.
We now have 47 franchise points representing 12 different brands, 23 locations and over 1300 Team Members.
So if you are looking to join a company with year on year growth, fantastic learning and development opportunities, recognition & reward, you’ve just found it !
For more company information, follow the link – http://www.pentagon-group.co.uk/why-work-for-pentagon