EVERYMAN CINEMA – ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
I’M GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE.
Lights. Camera. ACTION!Do you want to be part of the revolution that’s redefining cinema?
Are you a detail-orientated Accounts Payable Clerk? Then look no further, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
To join our Finance team as our Accounts Payable Clerk, supporting the Accounts Payable Supervisor and Working Capital Manager with the processing of invoices and supplier accounts. This role will be working on accounts for our Film team, ensuring the accurate revenue figures are paid to a variety of film distributors on an ongoing basis.
The position is a hybrid role based at our Head Office in Hampstead, North London, as well as the ability to work from home.
As our Accounts Payable Clerk, your day-to-day will consist of;
- Ensure where relevant all invoices are appropriately authorised
- Accurate posting of invoices into the purchase ledger (Vista)
- Assisting with the preparation of payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Maintain and create new supplier accounts
- Assisting with audit preparation
- Managing the Film e-mail inbox
- Support with month-end routines and reporting (accruals/prepayments).
- Liaising with internal staff and suppliers to resolve queries
- Generating distributor Box Office returns
HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU KID.
To be our perfect Accounts Payable Clerk you’ll need;
- At least 2 years’ solid experience working in Accounts Payable
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- First-class attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate well with non-finance stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and high volume environment (up to 600 invoices per week)
- Multi-site experience beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (desired not essential)
- Knowledge of Vista (desired not essential)
- Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot tables, V Lookups etc)
- Understanding of Accruals / Prepayments
GO AHEAD. MAKE MY DAY.
Our next Account Payable Clerk will receive;
- Salary circa £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Complimentary cinema tickets for you and your buddies, as well as 50% off all food and drink
- 30% Sony discount
- Various employee welfare initiatives
- Epic staff events and team socials
- An informal, innovative, and collaborative culture
- A very good reason to get out of bed in the morning
YOU TALKIN’ TO ME?
Interested? Then apply today to begin your career with Everyman Cinema!