Established in 1989, Parker Car Service has evolved into the market leader for providing private hire services to over half a million customers within and outside of London. Voted Best Private Hire Company in the UK in 2017, we are always striving to be better and keep up the already high standard expected.
One of our specialist services is airport work. We provide the unique solution of having staff based inside the terminals at Heathrow to greet passengers as they land and introduce them to their driver.
For the Meet and Greet position, we are looking for candidates to work onsite at Heathrow Airport to assist passengers and drivers with their journeys. This position will require a person who can be flexible with their shift days and start/finish times as we have staff in the terminals between 06:00 and 23:00 7 days a week.
If you think you have what it takes, please do not hesitate to get in touch today!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, keen and dynamic individual to join our award-winning team at Heathrow. You will be required to work weekends and have reasonable flexibility. Your main duties will include:
- Meeting passengers at the airport and introducing them to their drivers
- Assisting drivers with their bookings
- Providing feedback on drivers you meet
- Working with the office team to assist with bookings
- Marshalling at events that may take place outside of Heathrow
- Any ad-hoc duties that have been passed to you by a manager.
- Assisting other members of the Customer Service team.
What Skills Do I Need?
Although we are looking for individuals with customer service experience, we are always happy to teach you all there is to know about being in the customer service industry as long as you show you are keen and are willing to learn.
The following skills would really help you in this role:
- Clear communication skills
- The ability to work accurately under pressure
- A good standard of spoken and written English
- Excellent customer care skills
- The ability to deal with difficult situations in a calm and professional manner
- An awareness of confidentiality issues
- Good time-keeping and reliability
- Team Player
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal skills
On top of your pay, we offer a bonus scheme that is paid to you monthly.
As well as potentially joining the team who won the title of the UK’s best private hire company, we offer various different incentive schemes, staff discounts and 5.6 weeks paid holiday. We have various social activities throughout the year to keep the team spirit high and if you would like to be a part of Parker Car Service, please do get in touch and arrange an interview as we would love to see what you have to offer!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- Company events
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)