With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurerer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
If you use our help, you’ll become one of millions of customers safe in the hands of an insurer that forms part of a leading global insurance group. We’ve got more than 130 years’ experience of giving people the financial answers they’re looking for, and you’ll find us in more than 170 countries.
And to make sure that help’s always there, we have about 60,000 employees worldwide, including 11,000 in the UK.
We’re working to become the UK’s leading provider of financial services, giving you customer service you’ve never experienced before.
We’re committed to ‘doing the right thing, in the right way and for the right reason’ for you, our employees and the communities we work in.
Diversity & Inclusion Highlights
• - Launch of [email protected]
, Zurich’s global LGBT Network
• - Launched Role Models’ guide
• - Held our second Diversity and Inclusion week, with the theme of ‘Intersectionality’
• - Participation and founding member of GIN (the Insurance Industry’s Gender Inclusion Network)
• - Growth of our four employee resource groups - Cultural Awareness Network (CAN), Women’s Innovation Network (WIN), Disability Inclusion Group (DIG) and UK Pride, with a combined total of 1000 members
• - Signed the Women in Finance Charter
• - Founder signatory of the Inclusivity Pledge - an insurance sector initiative demonstrating our commitment to a culture where inclusive behaviours are the norm and where everyone is accepting of diversity.