CLEANER REQUIRED AT OUR NURSERY HAPPITOTS INVERKIP
3 HRS PER EVENING
5:30P.M – 8:30P.M
Monday – Friday
We are looking for a reliable and experience cleaner who can ensure the setting is left safe and clean for our wonderful children.
What do we expect from our Cleaner:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify management on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices
- To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene including a neat and tidy appearance.
- To maintain records required by law
- Competitive Salary
- Company Benefits
- Discounts on childcare
- Ongoing training and support
- Progression opportunities within an award winning company
- Be able to communicate effectively with staff and children
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper
Our Fantastic Benefits include:
- Cash Health Plan. We care about our colleagues’ wellbeing and we have invested in this for you. Claim back the full amount of your dental bills or new glasses, up to your annual limit. Wide range of therapy treatmentscovered, including physiotherapy, chiropractic and alternative therapies. SkinVision – to check for early signsof skin cancer. Employee assistance programme– 24/7 telephone counselling support. Your children are covered FREEup to their 24th birthday if in full time education.
- Up to 8 Free Face-to-Face Counselling Sessions and access to a wellbeing app– with waiting lists on the NHS being weeks or even months, you can access confidential face-to-face counselling, quickly providing support in times of crisis. A wellbeing app, mProve. Improve your body and mind with a range of wellbeing toolsand advice for a happier, healthier you. Including physical exercises, guided meditations, self-help courses & more
- High street discounts and gym member discounts– which is always so valuable in the current climate!
Contact our recruitment line now to find out more on 07496 782 927
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £6.83-£9.50 per hour