Digital Content Shelf Manager – Europe
40,000 – 50,000 + Bonus
North West London – Flexible working
My client is market leader in pharmaceuticals. I’m seeking an expert in E-Commerce Content. You will be leading the ongoing activation of content management including briefing content, technical implementation ways of working, and content performance & measurement.
The primary responsibility of this role is to drive Digital Shelf Excellence by developing optimal external partnerships. You must ensure these are optimised, with best-in-class content to drive product visibility on retailer websites and increase shopper conversion. To do this, you will be confident in liaising with multiple Stakeholders.
- Content optimisation and briefing asset creation in partnership with Brand Teams, Local Key Account Managers, Cluster Teams, Regional Teams and Agencies
- Content expert for the Cluster; a go-to consultant for new customer content requirements, or tools for measurement/content creation.
- Development of a capabilities/training plan to engage marketing and sales teams in the importance of e-commerce content and the retail digital shelf in the shopper journey
- Main point of contact for the content agencies
- Thought leadership and development of new processes and ways of working to optimise the speed to market for ecommerce content across base business and NPD
- Occasionally attend customer meetings and build case studies on content improvements and successes
- Measurement and reporting of Digital Shelf optimisations and progress, to track performance in partnership with ecommerce Analyst