JP Morgan are looking for talented Waiting Staff to join our resident Amenity Services department in London, UK. The Amenity Services department supply the food and beverage operation for all areas of the Client and Conference Centres, this can be from tea and coffee for a meeting for two clients through to a 500-delegate event serving Michelin level dishes and everything in between!
Key Skills / Experience
- Experience of a fast paced, high standards driven hospitality environment
- Strong team player with an ability to pull together multiple partners in a productive, team environment
- Ability to motivate themselves and others around them
- An energy and enthusiasm for learning and developing
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and operate in a changeable environment
- Culinary qualifications (NVQs, apprentice, etc)
- Basic MS Office skills valuable
- A desire to be a part of JPMC’s sustainability goals and minimise the environmental impact of the department
We offer a very competitive salary based on a 35-hour Monday to Friday work week. As one of the world’s largest financial institutions JP Morgan Chase is committed to performing every task to the very highest standards. The successful candidate will work alongside experienced managers and chefs and a diverse, talented, and innovative food and beverage brigade. We work with high quality industry experts and want you to bring your whole self to work.
Successful candidates will receive all of the below:
- Very competitive salary
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Class leading pension available to all employees
- Free private healthcare
- Dental insurance
- Dedicated training team
- Preferred gym membership rates
- High street retail discount
- Preferred travel insurance rates
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free personal financial advice
- Free mortgage advice
- Onsite private GP
- Preferred car finance rates
- In house apprenticeship program access
- Homecooked team meals and refreshments provided throughout the day
- Working for a global financial institution with endless possibilities to grow and develop
- Work/life balance in comparison to the other sectors of the industry
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.