We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Delivery Driver to join our Colchester Distribution Centre team.
About the role.
As a Customer Delivery Driver, you will provide outstanding service to every customer by aiding in the delivery and if required, assembling of large goods into customers’ homes.
You will be a professional and courteous road user whilst ensuring legal compliance and driving and working time directive regulations.
- £12.50 per hour
- 44 Hours – 4 x 11 hour shifts per week
- Up to 8 deliveries per day
- 4 x 6am-6pm shifts per week
- 1 in 4 Saturdays on a regular shift rota
About the candidate
We look for warm and welcoming people, who are adaptable, courageous, innovative and goal orientated to join us on our exciting journey. As well as these key characteristics, this role also requires some specific requirements and experience to succeed…
- You must have held a clean Category C1 (7.5t) License for 1 Year – Essential
- No more than 6 points, NO DR10’s No CD10’s, No IN10’s – Essential
- Valid Digital Tachograph card and CPC qualification – Essential
- Relevant experience in a similar role – Essential
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service
- Good communication skills
Successful Candidates will start with us as soon as possible.
Opening our first store in 1882, Fenwick is rich with heritage and history as the UK’s largest family-owned department store group. We are on an exciting journey, transforming the business to exceed the expectations of our customers, and we are always on the lookout for talent to join us.
We have 9 stores across the UK, differing in size and offering, specific to their local community. They are supported by 2 distribution centres, Killingworth and Colchester, allowing for a truly collaborative approach.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25% Colleague Discount (across most areas)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year to a maximum of 33 days (pro rata for part time colleagues)
- Birthday day – 1 additional day off in the month of your birthday
- Holiday Purchase Scheme option to buy up to 5 days leave
- Business Dress Loan Scheme interest free loan to buy clothes for work
- WeCare a 24/7 online GP, mental health support service, get fit programme and more.
- Perks a great way to get discounts, exclusive deals and cashback on a range of products and leisure activities
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Store discount