Customer Service Operator
Greater Manchester – Bury
Menzies Distribution are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Operator to join our Customer Service team in Manchester. You’ll be working Monday – Friday, 9-5 supporting our customer L’oreal. Providing general support to our Account Manager you’ll serve as the point of contact for customers across various day to day matters.
Customer Service Operator Duties:
- Act as the secondary communication conduit between the company and its customers on operational key performance indicators and service level agreements.
- Act as the secondary internal operational link, forming relationships with the operation management business units.
- Manage operational performance including primary turning and final mile (radial), execution plans, sub-contractors, claims, stock holding, returns and customer service processes.
- In conjunction with Finance ensure the account operates in line with budget expectations.
- Monitor and control key contracts, ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality compliance is maintained, and the Company’s procedures and objectives are achieved
- Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance
- Manage customers for the length of the relationship with the company.
- Ensure the customer and account is maintained for as long as possible, supporting and driving sustainable and profitable growth for the company.
- Work collaboratively with the Account Management team ensuring performance measures and reporting requirements are in line with customers expectations.
- Develops partnerships with key customers by identifying and delivery valued added activities & services which help drive business growth.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the customers’ needs and business objectives
Customer Service Operator Requirements:
- Attending internal and external meetings.
- Ability to work with data in Excel form and familiar with MS Word and PowerPoint software packages
- 12 months experience in a customer service / account supporting role
Customer Service Operator Additional Benefits:
- 31 Days Annual Leave (Pro Rata)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Eye Care
- Development opportunities and room for progression
A bit about us:
At Menzies Distribution, we have been delivering across the UK since 1833. Today, we are Logistic UK’s most innovative business of the year, with a strong focus on the future, sustainability, and innovation – we keep moving forwards.