Feel like being part of…
This New Business Originations (NBO) Department is a vital part of our Asset finance business area responsible for the application process for new and existing customer propositions.
This role is part of a friendly and dynamic team made up of Document Specialists and Quality Control Specialists, responsible for the 1st and 2nd line checking and authorising of transactions within Asset Finance. Working across all verticals of Specialist Car, Transport, Specialist equipment, Energy and infrastructure, Specialist transactions and Wholesale Lending to ensure an accurate and timely processing of payments.
What would your day look like?
You will report into the New Business Originations Team Leader, who will be your line manager and responsible for things like performance review meetings, 1-1s and development conversations.
The role of Document Specialist is really important to us. You will be responsible for:
- Accurately checking new business agreements within set turnaround times using information provided by our proposals team
- Liaising with our introducers via telephone and email to ensure that all documentation is accurate.
- Working closely with our Sales team to ensure a first-class customer experience
- Minimising risk to the business by adhering to KYC and risk policies
- Providing the expertise and skills to enable commercial decision making, whilst keeping the bank safe.
- Log and record any errors identified.
- Liaising with various internal departments to ensure agreements are paid out correctly, in a timely manner.
- Quality management via a ‘Right First Time’ approach.
What do we expect of you?
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail focus
- Experience in equipment lease/loan transactions is preferred but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Committed to process improvement and implementation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
Job Type: Full-time