Executive Assistant – 12 month FTC
Monday, September 5, 2022
J – Technician / Administrator
Fixed Term Contract
8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Description & Requirements
No restraints. No limitations. We don’t simply push boundaries. We completely rethink them. McLaren Automotive exists to create breath-taking performance road cars.
With innovation at the core of all we do, every challenge starts with the same question. How can we do it better? This restless spirit runs right through McLaren Automotive. And the search for perfection is evident in everything we do.
Please note, this role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The key purpose of the Executive Assistant role is to provide first-class administrative and logistical support to multiple Directors and to ensure operational demands are met for the smooth running of the office in an efficient and cost-effective way.
You’ll be a multi-tasker, successfully manage multiple Senior Directors and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure. The candidate is able to build, maintain and nurture relationships as well as act as a central point of coordination and communication. The candidate will be proactive and efficient in ensuring that day to day running of the office is achieved and delivered, with effective administrative, organisational, logistical, and analytical support.
You will be a role model and demonstrates living the McLaren Automotive values and act as a professional brand ambassador.
- Diary & Inbox Management (meeting scheduling – accept/decline/propose new, booking meeting rooms, AV/IT equipment set up, catering (raising PO, chasing it through system, GR), booking guests in via Envoy, hosting and chaperoning guests, collating and distributing agendas and presentations, following on actions and minutes on Directors behalf. Attending meetings to take action notes/minutes where possible)
- Event Management – full responsibility to run multiple complex internal and external events, conferences, Town Halls, Team Meetings. Collating PowerPoint presentations, sending out invitations, guest lists, catering and AV requirements. Booking Boulevard and MPC tours, transfers.
- Travel Coordination (Egencia – national and international, flights, accommodation, car hire/transfers, booking McLarens for vehicle maturation, preparing itineraries, COVID Test booking, passenger locator forms and visa applications)
- Expenses (Concur –prepare monthly expense returns for both cash and credit card expenses for Directors)
- General Administration (Raise Requisitions, Purchase Orders, receipting, SAP, budget control and headcount monitoring, contract arrangements for Suppliers, sourcing NDAs, office move support with HR and IT, holiday and SAP approvals on behalf of our Directors
- Able to successfully assist a team and multiple Senior Directors at a time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively at all levels within an organisation
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy in all professional relationships
- Must be able to exhibit determination and commitment to achieving results
- Have an aspiration to develop themselves through training
- Proactive in actioning items and following up on outstanding action points
- Ability to prioritise accordingly whilst multitasking
- Resilient, able to work at a fast pace, forward thinker
- Accepts responsibility and feedback and takes action when delivery and quality of work is not met
- Has good relationships with other team members and key stakeholders, making positive contributions in team settings that keeps team and personal energy levels in a good place