What is the Role?
Our client, one of the ‘Big 4’ are looking to grow the financial crime contingent within their business. They are seeking Financial Crime Quality Checkersto join the team, who are well versed in financial crime, specifically transaction monitoring processes and practices, and who are passionate about the subject matter and always looking for ways to improve, grow, and develop.
You will undertake quality control / assurance roles on client projects in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. You will also build and maintain strong and effective relationships with key stakeholders within the client to help deliver the service you are providing; and you will work as part of a team to deliver the targets agreed with the client.
Tell me more
Location: Working from home
Rate: £270 per day
Start date: ASAP
Contract Length: March 2023
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Carry out KYC /AML reviews on customer files by gathering information gained either from the public domain and/or from client and customer.
- Conduct detailed quality assurance reviews on work undertaken by other team members. – identifying errors and providing detailed reworks
- Provide guidance and manage escalations from junior members on the identification of suspicious behaviour on customer and client accounts
- Provide timely feedback and coaching to junior associates to drive Right First-Time performance
- Respond to requests for information regarding appropriate KYC documents by conducting the necessary due diligence review for Low/Medium/High risk customers.
- Proactively manage your own work allocation and meet daily, monthly productivity and quality targets by seeking clear guidance, instruction or coaching to help fulfil your role.
- Update metrics trackers accurately and in a timely manner including client and relevant workflow systems.
- Work collaboratively to drive ideas/solutions with peers, TL’s and managers which will improve Client and organisations efficiency process.
- Be able to implement and adapt to new or changing processes quickly.
- Proactively build relationships with all team members within PwC including engagement with client teams as well as customers of our clients.
What knowledge, skills and experience we need:
- Relevant Financial Services sector experience including a competent understanding of AML policies and procedures including PEP’s, Sanctions, Bribery, Corruption and Transaction Monitoring used to address financial crime risks
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Experience in dealing with different types of company structures in different jurisdictions, funds, and banking products.
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Experience of conducting quality reviews on work undertaken by others, providing coaching and feedback as necessary.
- Demonstrate an inquisitive nature to investigate, identify issues and solve problems.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task, be proactive and work on own with minimal guidance.
- A recognised financial crime qualification is desirable but not essential
To express your interest in this opportunity, don’t delay; please click apply now.
Momenta are a market leading financial and legal services resourcing business. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial and legal services organisations throughout the UK and internationally.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £270.00 per day
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote