Hagleys Group is a training and recruitment organisation with a strong track record of providing services across the United Kingdom.
We are currently recruiting for a Freelance Accounts & finance Tutor to join our dynamic and friendly team based in Birmingham.
We are currently a small ambitious team with growth plans for the future, therefore we are looking for individuals that have long term career goals that will come on board and be part of the company’s growth and progression.
This role will initially be a self-employed position, so please take this into consideration before applying. There will then be opportunities for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of the team.
The main objectives:
- To deliver structured lessons dedicated to the course.
- Assessing, supporting and furnishing learners with the required skills.
- Enabling learners to attain qualifications that will enhance their further education and/or employment prospects.
- To demonstrate and apply curriculum development, curriculum innovation and delivery strategies.
- Prepare resources, session plans and schemes of work.
- Plan, review and deliver practical quality sessions giving comprehensible instructions to learners.
- Monitor attendance, punctuality and progress whilst building portfolios with learners.
- To assess learners’ work and cross-reference the standards through the course criteria.
- Record, assess and file learners’ documentation as required.
- To accurately complete all relevant paperwork.
- Prepare learners for examinations / assessments.
- To establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external individuals and groups.
- Continually improve the learner’s experience which is determined from learner evaluations.
- Give IAG and sign post were appropriate, whilst looking after learner welfare
- Assist in meeting company targets, retention, progression and achievement of all learners.
- Support colleagues and provide cover in the event of staff absence.
- Ensure learners achieve a qualification in line with company targets.
- Have a good understanding of the Common Inspection Framework.
- Assist in the writing, design and development of programmes / courses, and training manuals.
- To undertake necessary in-house training and any training needs identified in appraisal.
- To undertake any other routine task, as required by senior staff.
- Possession teaching qualification (PTTLS, DTTLS) or equivalents.
- Experience in teaching up to Level 4 Diploma in Accounting & Business and up to Level 5 in Business Management
- This position requires a DBS disclosure.
- Bubbly personality with strong abilities to engage people.
- A minimum of 6 months teaching experience is essential.
- Ability to empathise with students and conduct one’s self as a positive role model.
- Creative with a pro-active approach to learning.
- Assessor qualification A1 or equivalent.
- Level 1 / 2 Maths and English.
- Ability to map schemes of work and lesson plans to work skills curriculum.
- Experience of implementing and delivering various qualifications with numerous awarding bodies.
- Ability to design and implement tracking systems.
We are a growing team with each team member playing an important and valued role within the organisation. Therefore, we are looking for people with huge ambitions to progress within an organisation they can care about and be proud to work for.
If you believe you are a strong candidate for this opportunity and you are interested in joining a diverse and ambitious team, we would like to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and we will do our best to get in touch with you as soon as possible, however with a high volume of applications we may not be able to reply to every application.
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: From £18.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday