Front Desk Associate - Nights
Marriott International, Inc
10400 Fernwood Road
Bethesda, MD 20817
Job CategoryRooms & Guest Services Operations
LocationDelta Hotels Bexleyheath, 1 Broadway, Bexleyheath, England, United Kingdom VIEW ON MAP
This is an exciting time to join our recently rebranded Delta Hotels by Marriott Bexleyheath, part of Marriott Bonvoys portfolio of 30 extraordinary hotel brands, creating a seamless travel experience in more than 90 locations across North America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, and Central America and Caribbean.
Delta Hotels focuses on the details that truly matter, delivering a streamlined and flawless stay for its guests every time.
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mind-set are an important part of why our guests continue to choose us for their event needs. Every day presents a new opportunity to interact with people from all over the world, giving you new inspiration and perspective.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system.
- Cash guests’ personal checks and traveler’s checks. Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Training opportunities
- Worldwide hotel discounts
- Worldwide F&B Discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Associate/Manager of the Quarter awards.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
With our diverse portfolio of locations, you’ll find Delta Hotels in world-renowned cities and prestigious resorts across Canada. Delta Hotels is a Marriott International brand and offers you the opportunity to find the hospitality job and career journey that’s right for you. With more than 1100 managed properties and 19 brands you’ll find Marriott International in your neighborhood and in more than 74 countries across the globe. Find Your World ™ at Delta Hotels.