Hospital Administrator – Cosmetic Surgery
Hours: Full Time
Shift pattern: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, Weekend or late shift cover on adhoc basis
Location: 1 Belvedere Road, Newton-le-Willows, WA12 0JJ
Reporting to: Cosmetics Operations Manager
Considering a career move?! Join our Hospital team in the exciting world of private healthcare!
As a Hospital Administrator, your primary role will be to support the cosmetic surgery division of the business and assist to ensure that patients are delivered a service that is second to none. You will be supporting a team of Patient Co-ordinators alongside dealing with patients, handling enquiries, arranging appointments and more. Customer service and attention to detail is key, along with hard work and organisational skills. This role requires a can-do attitude.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong organisational and planning skills
· Computer literate with good working knowledge of all MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
· Ability to multi-task
· Problem solver, with the ability to think outside the box
· Experience in a similar role is essential
· Experience in sensitive data management complaints & incidents handling is ideal
Previous experience within a Private Healthcare role is notessential and full training will be provided.
Duties of this role include:
· Answering inbound calls re appointments and general enquiries
· Rescheduling and amending appointments
· Overseeing the closure of consultations
· Making up cosmetic consultation packs ahead of co-ordinator clinics
· Collating and making up patient files, maintaining a filing system of completed consultations and upcoming operations; Booking forms, notes and checklists
· Taking payments and recording on the system when patients ring into the department
· Closing scheduled operations on zoho
· Checking meeting requests and ensuring all ops are booked 2 weeks in advance
· Ensuring co-ordinators are aware to collect payments (28 days prior)
· Providing Front of House cover when required
· Adhoc duties such as confirming appointments if required, overflow call handling, booking consultations etc.
Who are Pall Mall Medical?
Pall Mall Medical is an independent Private Hospital with two theatres and 11 beds. We provide both day case and overnight facilities, predominantly to patients who are undergoing elective Cosmetic Surgery. We also perform some Gynaecology, Urology and ENT procedures.
Hospital facilities include:
· 2 theatres (1 laminar flow)
· 11 private, en-suite bathrooms
· Minor ops suite
· Endoscopy suite
· Diagnostic suite (MRI, CT, X-Ray, Mammography)
· Consultation suite
· General anaesthetic, local & sedation, local anaesthetic procedures
· Elective Cosmetic Surgery, Gynaecology, Urology and ENT procedure
Aside from the hospital services, Pall Mall has two city centre clinics in Manchester and Liverpool, where we provide rapid access to a wide & holistic range of private healthcare services, including: Private GP appointments, specialist consultations, advanced diagnostics, health screening, occupational health and medico legal services.
We pride ourselves on delivering 5-star healthcare to all our patients and clinicians and we’re looking to expand our team in-line with our ambitions to further grow the organisation.
· Base location: Newton-le-Willows Hospital (WA12 0JJ)
· Hour: 37.5 hours per week over a shift pattern:
· Salary: £22000 – 23,000 per annum
– Autonomy in a role, yet with full support from management
– Exclusive discounted access to private healthcare, aesthetic treatments, cosmetic surgery and other services
– Day off for your birthday *
– MediCash healthcare
– Life Assurance*
– Income protection*
– Free flu jabs and eye tests
– Company Christmas Party with free drinks, food and transport
– Constant learning & development opportunities
* qualifying period applies
Good luck – we can’t wait to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme