Sopra Banking Software are proud to be an inclusive employer. At Sopra Banking Software, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. Weâ€™re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal information will be treated as confidential according to the Equality act.
Sopra Banking Software works with banks, building societies and other financial services institutions across the world. We help them to develop, deliver and operationalise their digital transformation strategies. Using our suite of digital banking products and services enables these organisations to deliver remarkable financial services to their clients.
Sopra Banking Software is the partner of choice for more than 1,500 financial institutions worldwide.
The rich variety of our software, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
Our customers, based in over 80 countries around the world, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of â‚¬4.3 billion in 2020.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram or visit www.soprabanking.com
We are seeking an HR Administrator to join our fun and vibrant team. This is a full time position. We are looking for someone who shares our commitment to excellence. You will be joining a friendly and focussed HR team who thoroughly enjoy what they do and have a shared passion for great customer service. In this role, you will quickly establish credibility based on your strong organisational skills and keen attention to detail. This role supports all areas of HR and you will get the opportunity to develop your HR career.
- Maintain employee records, both hard copy and electronic
- Update HR systems/databases with employee data
- Provide first line advice on HR related queries
- Process new starters, leavers, contractors and internal role changes
- Absence tracking and reporting
- Updating and maintaining an invoice tracker
- Monitor and record probation and appraisal meeting process
- Provide reports for key HR KPIâ€™s and wider business reports when requested
- General administration duties, including mail merges and spreadsheet maintenance
- Update the HR department intranet pages
- Record and track work permit and visa documentation on an ongoing basis (ensuring renewals are sought within the required timelines)
- Responsible for the HR documentation archiving
- Maintain the business organisation structure chart with new starters and movers
- Provide support to the payroll function through close liaison and input into the payroll submission (changes, joiners, leavers, absence data)
- Cover for Recruitment Assistant in their absence
- Other duties as required to support the HR team â€“ including participation in projects and process improvements. Upcoming examples include:
- Being part of the project team within HR to support a transition from existing legacy HR systems onto ADP (legacy systems include Cintra and People Inc â€“ knowledge of these systems is not an essential requirement).
- Streamlining the onboarding / joiner / induction process.
- Streamlining the changes / transfers / leavers process.
Desired candidate profile
We are interested in hearing from you, if you have most of the following attributes:
- HR admin experience
- Flexible, uses initiative, accountable and is committed to process improvement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Reliability and discretion
- IT skills such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams and in particular Excel
- Experience of using an internal HR system would be advantageous (we use ADP)
- Organisational and prioritisation skills
- A commitment to great teamwork
- Driven to develop personal skills, career, and knowledge within Human Resources
If you do not have all of the above experience or skills we would still like to hear from you.
Sopra Banking Software are a certified Great Place to Work!
We offer flexible â€“ hybrid working models where all employees are supported to work from home with DSE assessments and IT equipment where required to be fully productive when remote working.
By joining the Sopra Banking Software team you will enjoy a market competitive salary and our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 25 days holiday with an option to buy up to 5 more, a 6% pension contribution, a buy one get one free employee share scheme, private medical insurance, critical illness cover, a health cash plan, and we offer flexible working arrangements to all employees, plus many more excellent benefits.
We take pride in rewarding our colleagues through Summer parties, treat days in the offices, and a social budget for each department.
Salary range from Â£22,000 – Â£26,000 p/a depending on experience
How to apply:
If you would like to work for Sopra Banking Software please apply following the advert link to our career page and the recruitment team will be in contact.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a confidential consumer credit check and DBS check. This is a straight forward credit check for CCJâ€™s, bankruptcy and a criminal record check, however if you wish to know more about what is or is not acceptable please ask our recruitment team.