New Gorbals Housing Association (NGHA) is a dynamic community controlled organisation. Our offices are based in the heart of the Gorbals, within walking distance of Glasgow City Centre. Owning and managing 2,600 homes for rent and factoring over 1,600 owners homes, we are committed to:
· providing the highest possible quality housing, environment and services to all of our customers, and
· maximising our contribution to the overall regeneration of the Gorbals, addressing wherever possible the needs of those in the community who are disadvantaged.
Human Resources Manager (35 hours per week)
As Human Resources (HR) Manager you will be responsible for the provision of a comprehensive HR function and all aspects of HR within the Association. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate:
· Significant experience of providing a high quality HR service and sound knowledge of relevant employment and related legislation and practice.
· Experience of managing complex HR issues and organisational change.
· Effective leadership, coaching, mentoring, motivational and negotiation skills.
· Excellent communication, presentational and policy writing skills.
Employers in Voluntary Housing (EVH) conditions of service and entitlement apply to this post.
New Gorbals Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
New Gorbals HA is a charity registered in Scotland – SC041164
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £41,884.00-£45,315.00 per year
- Monday to Friday