Insurance Operations Analyst – Marsh – Norwich
The company: Marsh
- Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser.
- With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services.
The role: Insurance Operations Analyst
- We are looking for an experienced OR entry level professional to support our Bowring Marsh (BM) business
- The Insurance Operations Specialist will work with a small team of three colleagues in Norwich but a wider team of 60 in India
- An opportunity to join an established processing team.
- Full on the job training
- A platform to build on existing knowledge and an opportunity to learn new skills in a continuous improvement environment
What can you expect?
- You will work in a busy environment, producing reports and managing data
- You will support the business by been a key Business Intelligence professional
- You will be a busy administrator working independently within a team of professionals
- You will work with various tasks such as process invoices, prepare docs, service policies, etc.
What you will be rewarded with?
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
- We also support programmes including: health & welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups and volunteer opportunities.
- You will get in-depth on the job training and learn about insurance, insurance broking as well as building relationships within the business and outside with our partners
We will rely on you to:
- Drive operational support of management teams and processes for continuous improvement of efficiency and quality within the team
- Manage and prioritise own workload to meet individual SLA, KPI and Quality targets.
- Lead and/or participate in stakeholder engagement sessions and work in partnership with brokers on identified initiatives
- Work closely with our offshore teams.
- Ensure the quality delivery of services and full compliance with quality and operational standards.
- Be open to change and contribute to the Continuous improvement journey.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and maintain an awareness of the customer’s business and insurance needs.
What you need to have:
- Good Excel skills
- Appetite for administration
- Good organisational skills
- Comfortable with volume/fast paced environment
- Methodical and independent
What makes you stand out:
- Previous Insurance/Broking experience
- Relevant track record in MI, reporting and data management
- Strong Excel skills to advance (VBA, Tableaux, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Strong relationship skills
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people.
The Company’s 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses.
Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions.
For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.