Publication end date
Applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in the UK as BPP is unable to provide visa sponsorship
Finance – Accountants
Contributing to an efficient accounting service
The post holder will be an integral member of the Holdings team in helping to deliver accurate and informative management and financial reporting to the financial Controller, focusing on all month end activities which will contribute to a successful month end close and better decisions
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Group Finance Director.
- Keeping up to date with technical standards, understand treatment and application.
- Producing quarterly VAT returns.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for the Group’s property accounting, including rent free provisions and dilapidation provisions.
- Period end accounting for relevant cost lines of the P&L.
- Period end accounting for BPP (CI) Ltd.
- Period end uploads of period end results for international entities.
- Assisting in preparing commentary on balance sheet movements to the Financial Controller and in the month end pack to the Group Executives.
- Assisting the FP&A team with reviews and commentary on movements to budget/forecast.
- Actively participating in the completion of the annual audit.
- Adhoc tasks supporting the finance team
Choose a better work-life balance
You’ll benefit from a vibrant workplace and a culture that believes in looking after others, while being part of a diverse workforce where difference is celebrated. In addition, you’ll work alongside other like-minded professionals who champion progress, while having opportunities to develop in an environment where creativity and innovation is rewarded. On top of a competitive salary, we provide a generous annual leave entitlement of 25 days, and there’s a rewards package that includes retail discounts, Group Personal Pension Plan, dedicated healthcare and dental plans that offer additional assurance to look after you and your family. Brilliantly, you can also study any of BPP’s courses for free – be it a professional qualification or full degree.
Please refer to the job description
Group Finance – FP&A
UK, Home & Office Based, Home and Office Based
- Studying towards a professional qualification in ACCA/CIMA or ACA.
- Good understanding and use of excel.
- Attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to prioritise workload, manage wider team expectation.
- Strong communication skills, with a willingness to liaise with different departments across the business.
The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Basic DBS and Credit Check.
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today.