KYC Analyst, Banking, London
Are you looking for your next perm role working for a leading bank in London? An excellent opportunity has just become available to work within the back office function of a global bank in London as a KYC Analyst
This role would ideally suit someone with strong KYC onboarding and rolling review experience with a key eye for detail.
Key responsibilities of a KYC Analyst:
- Liaising with the front office department, checking and reviewing KYC documentation
- Compare and identify differences within KYC records and escalate discrepancies
- Evaluating customers KYC risks
- Handling and management of confidential client data
Key Skills of a KYC Analyst
- ·Strong knowledge of KYC requirements
- Demonstrated rolling review experience
- Onboarding experience in various regions within EMEA
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible attitude and the ability to communicate positively with all colleagues.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious bank, if you have KYC rolling review or/and onboarding experience I would love to have a chat. Apply todayand join a global bank based in London.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £52,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Yearly bonus
Hybrid working model
Reference ID: NDKKYC.