We’re looking for a Legal Counsel to join our team in Gibraltar!
You’ll be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions. In order to succeed, you’ll need to feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drafting, reviewing, optimising and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements.
- Providing accurate, relevant, and timely advice to the business on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business’ services.
- Managing and mitigating legal risks by designing and implementing company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business.
- Researching and promoting legal, compliance and risk management best practice throughout the business.
- Communicating with and managing any external parties such as external counsel, regulators etc.
- Designing and delivering legal training to the business.
- Staying up to date with changes to legislation, particularly in relation to laws, rules and regulations that directly affect the business and gaming industry.
- Support the legal team with any ad-hoc tasks as required.
WHAT YOU’LL ESSENTIALLY NEED:
- Qualified lawyer with 2-3 years plus PQE.
- Previous corporate and commercial experience is essential.
- Clear and concise communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Team player with ability to build relationships with colleagues across the business.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time-frames in a fast-paced environment, whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- Curiosity about how we operate our business and the markets we serve in order to develop innovative solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL PREFERABLY NEED:
- Online gaming experience is desirable.
- Experience in working in an in-house legal department
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]