- Credit lifecycle management: the candidate will own the full credit lifecycle, from obtaining financial disclosure, working with underwriters, managing the credit approval process, preparing documentation, right through to loan execution and drawdown, and post-closing checks
- Attending meetings and partnering with Advisors on pre- and post-meeting actions
- Conduct loan pricing and return on equity analysis for Advisors
- Manage loan covenants and other credit exceptions
- Preparing presentations and management information analysis
- Document archiving and virtual data room management
- Oversee collateral monitoring and management and communicating margins to clients and internal stakeholders limits
You will be Lending Professional whereby you will be supporting a team of Lending Advisors providing customised credit solutions for UK ultra-high net worth clients.
The Professional will act as a liaison between Advisors and support functions to assist on execution of various processes, including credit analysis and modelling, risk management, credit reviews, covenant monitoring, liaising with external counsel and drafting execution documents.
Through collaborative work across Client Advisor teams and various solution specialists, the Professional will be in an environment to learn and demonstrate understanding in banking, investments, wealth planning concepts whilst adhering to all risk and control policies, regulatory guidelines and security measures.
Candidates must demonstrate an interest and knowledge in financial markets, as well as possess excellent analytical, organisational, attention-to-detail, communication, leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills. Initiative, enthusiasm and confidence to complete projects are also a must. This role would suit someone who is looking for an entry level position or has some experience in financial markets.
But beyond that, what we’re most interested in are the things that make you, you: the personal qualities, outside interests and achievements beyond academia that demonstrate the kind of person you are and the difference you could bring to the team.
- Proactive self-starter, able to work both independently and as a team-player
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and organization skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and meeting a range of competing deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and team-player
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Python additive but not essential
Knowledge of Alteryx and/or Tableau additive but not essential
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.