Parking Back Office Manager
To manage a busy and growing Local Authority Parking Back Office based in Woolwich.
The ideal candidate will have operated at this level will be responsible for the delivery of all elements of the Parking Back Office.
Candidate will be familiar with and experiences in the full lifecycle of Penalty Charge Notices across:
Parking Regulation 9 PCNs
Parking Regulation 10 PCNs
From first issue to the transfer of warrants to Enforcement Agents
You will also be responsible for delivering the councils parking permits, general enquiries and other associated tasks.
- To recruit, train, develop, performance manage and lead a large group of staff.
- To manage staff that are dispersed across different offices and work locations, including staff operating on their own.
- To build an informed, effective and flexible workforce which is able to meet and respond to changing service needs and challenges.
- To inspire and motivate staff and partners to achieve, acknowledge achievement, use constructive criticism when warranted, helping to learn from mistakes and providing support to improve performance to achieve objectives.
- To ensure appropriate work plans, appraisals, supervision and staff development systems are in place. To be responsible for the review, development and coordination of training within the post holders areas of responsibility ensuring high standards of competence.
- To maximise service capacity through effective and efficient staff deployment based on intelligence led targeting, use of systems and available data, technology and partnership working.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020or email