Suppleo Education is a dedicated education recruitment agency who believe in building relationships on understanding and respect. We pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled quality of service to not only our schools but our staff too!
A popular, leading primary school in Treorchy are on the hunt for a talented Primary Teaching Assistant for an immediate start! This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm, which will be for the full academic year.
The successful candidate will be supporting pupils with a range of additional learning needs including ADHD, ADD, ASD etc. Therefore the school are looking for someone who has a lot of empathy and understanding with a caring nature.
Does this sound like the Primary Teaching Assistant opportunity for you? If so, please read the job description and staff benefits and ‘apply’.
Primary Teaching Assistant
- You will be able to inspire and motivate the younger generation
- Supporting pupils with a variety of additional learning needs
- Working alongside a range of talented Teachers and TA’s– experienced & newly qualified
- Hourly pay rate: £12-£13/hr (dependent on experience)
- Located in Treorchy
- Must have a safeguarding certificate (We can help provide this for FREE!)
- Hours: 8.45am – 3.30pm
- Outstanding Primary School 5-11 years of age
- Plenty of CPD opportunities
- Staff Parking available
All of our workers have full use of our market-leading staff benefits including…
- Cinema Discounts
- High-Street Shopping Discounts
- Restaurant Discounts
- Personal accident cover for personal and professional commutes
- Fuel card rewards
- Free financial advisor (mortgage/pension)
HOW TO APPLY
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Salary: £12.00-£13.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday