As the Programmatic Specialist on our supply-side, you will report directly to the Sales Director and work closely with our CTO and CEO and rest of the sales team. You will be our eyes and ears having all access to our one of most valuable assets – audio inventory. You will analyse our programmatic sales data, the demand coming from DSPs we work with and all of important internal and external data, from final CPMs through system performance KPIs to audience metrics. You will have a key role in our sales and strong responsibility for the majority of our revenues.
Programmatic Specialist (Supply Side)
Salary: 42,000 – 58,000 GBP
Location: Remote or London (Holborn)
You will be responsible for
- Managing daily business operations of our programmatic revenue: defining, updating, and optimizing all parameters to maximize revenue
- Provide accurate, in-depth, regular and ad-hoc management and performance information for the Sales Director
- Inspire and address new opportunities in programmatic revenue
- Develop performance reports
- Provide advice, recommendations and inspire the team to address new opportunities in product development or R & D
- Substantial demonstrable relevant professional experience: ideally 2-5 years in programmatic advertising
- Robust understanding of programmatic complexity on both SSP and DSP sides
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Open mind and attention to the detail – you match the dots no one other can even see
- A good command of written and spoken English
- Any other European language is a plus
Nice to Have
- Good command of noSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience working in a high growth startup environment
Perks of being a part of the AdTonos team
- The opportunity to participate in ambitious projects where your ideas will make an impact and lead the market
- Work in one of the fastest developing and most innovative sectors in the advertising and programmatic area
- Work in a friendly and inspiring atmosphere in an international environment
- Work in small self-organizing teams where people and relations are truly important
- Employee Share Scheme as a performance bonus
- All the tech and solutions you need
This is a super exciting opportunity for an experienced Programmatic Specialist / Programmatic Analyst that’s looking to join an experienced leadership team, right at the beginning of their journey.
Learn more about joining AdTonos Team and our recruitment principles.
We do not require cover letters .