We opened our first healthcare facility in London in 2021 and our state-of-the art 184 bed hospital in 2022. With over 100 years of history, our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that continues to deliver world-class clinical care.
Our Imaging Services team will provide the most up-to-date technological advances and diagnostic support with innovative treatments, and excellent patient care. Combining physician leadership with state-of-the-art image acquisition equipment, we aim to be a world leader in radiological services.
You will have:
- Highly developed specialist UK Radiography experience within either General X-Ray/MRI/CT/Interventional and be flexible to train and work across all other modalities when required.
- Flexibility to work all shift patterns between 8am to 8pm as well as nights, weekends and on-call.
- Relevant personal history of continuing professional development
- Full Understanding of radiographic equipment in the context of how images are produced
- Knowledge of the application of different Imaging procedures and the associated risks/benefits and precautions/safety requirements
- 25 days annual leave
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension, and we’ll contribute 10% on top of that
- Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
- Season ticket loans up to the value of £10k per year
- Private Medical Insurance – you’ll get Basic Single Level cover paid for by us. Extra cover like Partner, Single Parent Cover or Family Level Cover can be added at an extra cost
Express your interest now by submitting your CV.