People are at the core of our business success and future. Our people are true Moment Makers and together we bring the culture, spirit, environment and opportunities that empower you to be your best, every day, everywhere, every time. Together, we make Every Moment Matter.
We are now looking for a
Receptionistto join our dynamic team here at Radisson Hotel Group!
We focus on you as a person, your skills, talents, and passion – not only on your resume. Because mindset is what it’s all about. And you can grow the rest with us. That’s a promise!
What We Offer Our Receptionist
We aim to be as good a place to work as we are to stay. That is why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Special rates for our team members, and friends and families while travelling and staying in our hotels
- We take our “We grow talent, talent grows us” culture belief to heart. With us you will benefit from a wide range of development offers supporting your learning & growth right from your onboarding. This includes an individual development plan and unlimited access to more than +20K learning modules & programs through Radisson Academy
- Participate and live Responsible Business every day together with our team members in the hotel and in the local communities where we work on creating shared value, better futures and a better planet for all
- Contributory pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Complimentary meal on duty
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme through UNUM
- Fantastic opportunities to progress
- 28 days holiday for full time team members
- Free use of our leisure, pool and gym facilities at off-peak times *where applicable
The Receptionist Role
Our front office team is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile, and where we strive to deliver an experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
- Our Receptionists love the hustle and bustle of life! It’s not just about check-in and check-out. It’s about everything in-between
- You will be our guests’ superhero ensuring all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level
- You will exude patience, empathy and have the personality to host the show
- As an integral part of the team, you will work proactively to ensure guest satisfaction and the smooth running of the front office department
Receptionist, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering incredible service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Qualities We Are Looking For In Our Receptionist
- Flexibility and a positive, Yes I Can! Attitude
- An eye for detail
- Is a creative problem-solver
- Passionate about creating extraordinary service
- Ability to work as part of a team to ensure guest satisfaction
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience in a similar position is beneficial but not essential
The Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Radisson Individuals, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, and prizeotel brought together under one commercial umbrella brand Radisson Hotels.
Become part of the world of
Moment Makers, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
A modern and sophisticated hotel where convenience meets style for our business and leisure guests, the Radisson Blu Hotel Glasgow is a striking building, known for its sculptural copper wall that runs down Argyle Street. An inviting place to unwind, each of our 247 rooms and suites are furnished with sophisticated, contemporary décor, as well as an on-site restaurant, bar and meeting rooms where our guests can look forward to a warm welcome and fantastic service from our team.