What’s the role?
£24,950 OTE (£21,650 base plus £3,300 bonus @target – up to £9,900 according to performance)
You’ll operate the Hilti Store in Liverpool, maximising sales opportunities and being responsible for careful stock control. You will work closely with the field-based sales team, our tool repair workshops and our Customer and Credit Services teams in order to provide our customers with outstanding service, and deliver great results.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers. Hilti is very proud to be ranked as the UK’s 12th best large organisation to work for in the Great Place to Work survey.
What does the role involve?
You will be running the store on a day-to-day basis, where you will be tasked with:
Individual customer service and consultation, including hands-on demonstrations of all the products and services within our range
Implementing marketing campaigns with support from the marketing and branding teams
Execution and coordination of all processes; e.g. order entry, incoming goods, acceptance of repairs, inventory and cash management
Developing existing customer relationships by ensuring you are in regular contact with them by phone
Establishing new relationships, using your excellent social and customer service skills
Unusually within retail, the store is only open Monday to Friday, allowing you the chance to develop further in your retail career without the need to work weekends.
We regularly win Great Place to Work awards globally and are very proud to have been placed on the Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list in the UK by our employees for the past 10 years.
What do we offer?
- Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all leadership roles are filled internally)
- Competitive salary and above-average performance bonus
- 6% employer pension contributions
- Private Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme
- 33 days’ holiday (inc. Bank Holidays) plus the ability to purchase 5 days more annually
- Paid leave to work on charitable projects
- Hilti Benefits Box, a reward platform offering a cycle to work scheme and shopping and lifestyle discounts/cashback
What you need is:
- Previous retail or customer service experience is preferred
- If you haven’t worked in this type of role before, we’d prefer you to have a strong technical background where you are used to using tools and comfortable being hands-on with products
- Strong operational and sales skills
- We use a lot of technology to operate our stores so you’ll need to be happy using systems such as SAP and Microsoft Office and proficient in using the internet
Who should apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best account managers joined us with no experience. So, if you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
Click through the ‘Apply Now’ button where you will be asked to upload your CV and answer a couple of short questions – the whole process should take around 90 seconds.
If you need any support with your application please contact [email protected]
If we don’t have a suitable role for you at the moment, we will keep you in our talent pool for the future so your recruitment process might take a bit longer but we’ll be sure to stay in touch.