At Royston Labels we believe that a label is so much more than a decorated piece of paper. It makes our customers product stand out on a crowded shelf, it represents the brand, their story, their values, and their identity. We feel the same way about our employee’s – each one of them is remarkable, unique, represents our brand and our values.
Due to internal progression, we are seeking enthusiastic and passionate people to join our outstanding team at our leading production facility as Rewinder (Machine Operator).
You will work in our Finishing department and your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for rewinding finished reels of labels
- Operate, monitor and maintain rewinding equipment to job specifications
- Handle rolls of labels when finished on the rewind machine
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (English language essential)
- GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow instructions/procedures
No previous experience required as full training will be provided.
This role is a full-time, permanent position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm with half an hour unpaid lunch daily.
Royston Labels Ltd offers competitive benefits and progression opportunity’s. We are passionate about sustainability and are always seeking employees who bring fresh ideas and knowledge.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£22,500.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Royston SG8 5HN: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Have you ever operated a machine in a manufacturing environment before?