Sales Executive – Canterbury Audi
Represent a leading Automotive brand whilst working for the Motor Trader Awards 2021 “Employer of The Year” with a guaranteed first year salary & company vehicle providedalong with constant progression and training opportunities to assist your development within your automotive sales executive career!
Previous experience is not required!We are keen to speak to interested applicants who are looking for their first venture into the automotive industry
We are seeking a Sales Executive to join our Audi dealership in Canterbury and assist in providing a high quality service for our customers. Working as part of a team and reporting to the Sales Manager. This position is offered on a full time basis Monday – Friday, with a day off in the week, working every Saturday and every other Sunday.
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by Great Place to Work UK as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues include:
- A fantastic guaranteed 1st year salary regardless of previous experience
- A company vehicle provided
- Colleague Referral Bonus of up to £2,000
- Fantastic discounts on new & used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing for yourself, family and even friends
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Manufacturers’ & Marshall sales related prizes
- Loyalty and Long Service Awards
- £1,000 bonus at the end of your 2nd completed year
- £2,000 bonus at the end of your 3rd completed year
What does a Sales Executive do?
As a Sales Executive you will be representing both Marshall and one of our 22 vehicle brands. Working as part of the sales team, you will be responsible for the end to end customer experience, handling face to face, over the phone and interactive enquiries and converting these to vehicle, finance and insurance sales. Day to day, you will:
- Respond to queries from new and existing customers relating to new and used vehicle sales
- Guide customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both Marshall and the vehicle brand
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance and insurance products and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with process
- Adhere to Marshall and industry regulations relating to the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance
Do I need experience?
No! That’s the best part! If you are an individual with a strong background in a customer facing position and a real focus and drive for hitting targets and selling, we would welcome your application. We believe in recruiting for the attitude and training for the skills. The key attributes that we would look for are:
- Influencing skills, with the ability and confidence to convert enquires into sales
- Brilliant customer service experience, to build long term relationships
- Fantastic listening skills to understand customer requirements and needs
- A willingness to learn and develop your product knowledge
- Professionalism, with a commitment to adhere to process and procedure
- Individuals who demonstrate the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Is training provided?
We invest in you and your career from day one. Your first week will consist of attending our world class Marshall Academy. This course provides a small insight into the psychology of sales and sets you up to begin and succeed in your automotive sales career. You will also complete manufacturer training to ensure your knowledge of products and options is always up to date.
How can I progress my career?
With 4,000 colleagues across 100+ dealerships, opportunities for progression frequently arise. In fact, many of our leaders entered Marshall as Sales colleagues and have developed in their career while remaining in the business. Ambitious performers from across our business can apply to join our Future Leaders Programme to help you develop the skills for your next career step.
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.