As one of the largest and most trusted
digital asset platformsglobally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read
Kraken Culture Explained
to find out more about us!
About the role:
We are looking for a Java Developer to join the CF Benchmarks Index Team. You will be responsible for implementing new crypto indices and for ensuring the smooth running of the CF Benchmarks platform. You should be diligent with a keen attention to detail, and a track record of seeing tasks/projects through to conclusion. The ideal candidate should have experience working as a developer within fintech for at least 2 years.
Note: This role requires the candidate to attend our London office for the first 4-6 weeks, and then a few times a year
To learn more about CF Benchmarks, please click here
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement distributed services in Java
- Build calculation systems based on requirements and methodologies
- Support a 24/7 real-time distributed system as part of the wider team
- Ensure all systems have suitable coverage with metrics and alarms
Who you are:
- Excellent Java developer with previous experience of working with a range of frameworks
- Previous experience working with message brokers and distributed architecture
- Previous experience working in the financial sector
- Ability to develop iteratively for a high throughput system
- Highly capable of writing maintainable, simple and efficient code
- Effective communicator, with exemplary team and organizational
- Experience working with Python, Kubernetes
- On-chain data analytics experience
- Financial data analytics experience
- Experience working with exchange trade data systems
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained