We are a Chaiiwala Franchise, a fast growing quirky desi tea and street-food concept brand bringing a unique experience to your town. How would you like to join our fun and friendly team and be part of something special? If you want to be part of a great team with great benefits and training we would love to hear from you.
Chaiiwala Batley are currently recruiting for an experienced Store Manager. We’re looking for a charismatic individual with Café/restaurant experience. This role would suit an individual with strong commercial acumen, a proven track record in Store Management within the F&B industry.
As a Chaiiwala Store Manager, you will be trained and expected to work within the different roles that are assigned in the store. You will need to use your strong interpersonal skills and ability to understand oral and written instructions to interact with your colleagues and customers.
The Store Manager’s main responsibilities are to oversee the smooth running of the cafe, to open & close the cafe, and to cash up.
- Performs opening and closing checks in a store to a high standard and is capable of accepting and handling store deliveries and stock ordering
- Communicates clearly, concisely, accurately and professionally at all times
- Constantly monitors and manages store staff performance to ensure sales are driven forward and maximised, and to ensure partner development with staff rotas. This includes creating and managing incentives and creating weekly working rotas.
- Monitor weekly sales and think of creative ways of boosting existing sales.
- Make space in the store, fridges and freezers for deliveries
- Maintains efficient ordering methods to ensure availability of required menu items, and to ensure a proper balance of goods in inventory
- Regularly inspects equipment and fixtures, inside and outside the store, to ensure they are in proper working order and good condition.
- Ensure that all daily/weekly tasks have been completed accurately Completing a weekly store audit to maintain the store to a high standard
- You will maintain the daily/weekly cleaning logs and ensure the cleaning has been completed to a high standard
- Adheres to company banking policy and procedures while cashing up
- Complete weekly wages using existing processes and using the wages software.
- Complete additional management tasks including but not limited to Adhoc activities.
- Keep the store clean and maintain all brand standards
- Line manage the shift leaders.
- Interactive Communication Skills
- Empathy and Compassion
- Ability to Delegate
- Flexibility when Possible
- A Display of Confidence
- Positive Attitude
- Passion for the Company
Overall, we require a motivated individual that is proactive and able to take control in tough situations. Support and training for the above is available.
What we offer?
We offer a competitive salary along with a competitive bonus scheme and other benefits for the right candidate with full training and growth. We look after our employees and have a family atmosphere at Chaiiwala Batley and would like likeminded individuals.
Please send a copy of your CV along with two references. Please note, we may conduct a credit search if you are successful for the role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability