Want to redefine the future of finance?
Stand on the shoulders of the giants who’ve achieved some of the world’s biggest technological breakthroughs as a Technology Analyst. At Barclays, we know technology is crucial to our success, so we foster a culture where innovation thrives. It’s why we invest as much – if not more – in technology than the world’s leading tech companies. It’s why we’ll invest so much in you if you join our award-winning team.
Real responsibility, right away
Don’t want to write the code, but still want to be in the world of Technology? As a Technology Analyst, you’ll play a critical role in helping drive forward change and innovative solutions to complex problems. You’ll work with business areas to understand their needs and convey them to the technology team. Together, you’ll create technology solutions for the business that will increase performance. You’ll develop a solid understanding of the global markets and finance and the technologies that will transform the industry.
A place where you can thrive
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with senior leaders and peers alike. During the program, you’ll also:
- participate in formal and informal training
- connect with junior and senior mentors
- attend dedicated networking sessions and other program events
- receive detailed performance feedback
- give back to the community through volunteer events.
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- be motivated with a strong degree or expected degree – in any area.
Ideally, you would also have:
- interest in working in technology
- the ability to act as a bridge between the business and technology teams.
- a passion to deliver the next technological breakthrough
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.