Pro Insurance currently has a new opportunity for a Trainee Claims Assistant to join our Claims Central Services Team, supporting an existing client.
Pro currently has UK office locations in London, Glasgow, Gloucester, Horsham and Liverpool and operates a flexible hybrid policy, the majority of this role will be working on a remote basis but will be required to travel to one of our EL/PL hubs on a monthly basis and other locations when required.
We are recruiting for a professional and committed assistant who will work to support the Claims Teams on a day to day basis.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Managing internal mailboxes creating post items in Pro’s systems
- Indexing incoming work items (where required)
- Review of first notification of loss, setting claims up on Pro’s systems and Post functions.
- Reviewing and paying Invoices
- Reviewing and updating weekly ELTO tracing lists
- Previous administrative experience
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Proficient Literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to plan and organise own work
- Inputting data to systems accurately and timely
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,300.00-£21,300.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday