Basis:Full time Permanent Employed Role.
Location:Office Based in Milton Keynes MK14-6LS
Target:Minimum of 12 Months experience in telephone based customer service or sales environment. Mortgage or financial services experience would be an advantage.
Rewards Year 1 and 2:Starting salary of 20,000. Incremental increases in line with role progression. Performance related commissions and achievement of bonuses. OTE 27,000 in first 12 months, increasing to 30,000 within 24 months.
Rewards Once Qualified:On promotion to Mortgage Adviser status, OTE increases to 45,000 as a fully qualified Mortgage Adviser. (Subject to full CeMAP or equivalent qualifications and performance standards being achieved)
Working Hours:Mon-Fri 9AM 5.30PM initially with occasional evenings with time in lieu or overtime paid. Regular evening work once qualified and operating in a Mortgage Adviser capacity.
Timeline:Immediate interviews with a range of Start dates throughout Summer 2022.
Connells Group are the largest and most profitable property services provider in the UK. We are in the unrivalled position to be able to offer ambitious customer service specialists the opportunity to fulfil their career potential, learning and earning on our Trainee Mortgage Adviser programme. We will sponsor you for CF1 & CF6 or CeMAP equivalent professional qualifications necessary to become a Mortgage Adviser
We will provide hands on learning and development through the opportunities our Customer Services roles provide. You will come to understand the mortgage journey and mortgage terminology. You will work closely with our Mortgage Advisers. You will gain the solid foundations you need to become a successful Mortgage Adviser with us (once qualified) and you will earn well as you follow our structured career path that takes you there.
All our roles are telephone based so you will be articulate and engaging. As the learning opportunities are vast and the pace rapid, you will be highly motivated, extremely disciplined, well organised and detail focused. You will already have good experience and a strong track record in customer sales and service, and demonstrate a positive and highly professional manner. Some mortgage industry experience is preferable but not essential. Your desire to excel while delivering a first class customer experience is most important of all.
Main Purpose of Job:
- Initially, a range of mortgage customer service responsibilities including maintaining and updating detailed and accurate client records;
- Re-engaging and preparing our Lifetime clients for their mortgage review appointment with our Mortgage Advisers
- Delivering the highest level of customer service and professionalism to our mortgage customers, taking ownership of their appointment and application journey
- Maintaining strong and effective working relationships with our Mortgage Adviser teams
- Helping customers with increasingly complex mortgage related enquiries as you develop
- Fulfilling all role based learning and development objectives
- Studying toward and achieving the required mortgage advice qualifications (CF1 & CF6 or CeMAP)
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple way.
- Able to accurately record and assess information in live contact environments.
- You will be highly accurate, numerate and literate. A competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook, and be able to quickly adapt to new software packages and online processes.
- You will possess a proven track record in sales and customer service and have the personal determination to meet and exceed all standards and expectation set.
- Permanent Full Time Role.
- Extensive induction coupled with an ongoing training, support and development program.
- 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding business.
- Contributory workplace pension.
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme.
- Death in service cover.
- Based in modern air conditioned offices in Milton Keynes with free onsite parking.
- 24 Hour Well-being Employee Assistance Programme.
- Access to discounts platform, Perks at Work
- Access to self-funded Health Care plan
- Discounted medical assessment Health Screening
- Discount on Nuffield Gym Membership
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now, or call William Howell at The New Homes Group for a confidential chat on 0/1/2/0/6-7/1/6/0/9/4