Warehouse Administrator – Tewkesbury £21,840 + Benefits
An administrator is required to join our team to ensure we delight our customers and deliver on our promises with the support of the Administration Supervisor and the Administration and Stock Control Manager. Working Hours: Rotational Shifts 07:00 -15:30 and 13:30 – 22:00
About Bensons for Beds
We’re Bensons for Beds! We put Sleep Wellness™ at the heart of everything we do. With 100 years of experience in sourcing the best quality beds, frames and mattresses, at Bensons we understand how to design the perfect, tailored sleep experience. We have 170+ locations and employ c 1800 colleagues. Under new ownership of Alteri Investors we have an ambitious 3 year plan to grow the business further and achieve our mission.
The Role – Administrator – Working Hours: Rotational Shifts 07:00 -15:30 and 13:30 – 22:00
We are currently looking for an experienced administrator to join our Tewkesbury team.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Help to support with the Goods in and Goods out procedures
- Answering and making calls to customers to organise delivery dates and helping with any questions or queries they may have
- Printing and creating drivers running packs and manifests
- Responding to emails and phone calls from stores to help them with store or customer queries
- Supporting other departments within the warehouse
- Willing to support with training of new starters in the office
- Making sure paperwork is filed in the correct place and is kept up to date for audit purposes
We are looking for an experienced administrator with the following skills, experience and attributes to be successful in this role:
- Admin & Customer service experience in a similar environment
- Experience of taking and making phone calls
- Computer Literate with knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Well organised & accurate
- Able to work to deadlines to positively contribute to the team
- Prepared to work flexible hours for the need of the business
In return for your contribution to the team’s performance, we offer a competitive base salary plus all these extra benefits:
- Employee discount scheme for Bensons products
- ‘Perks’ discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers to save you money on your everyday purchases and bigger expenses such as holidays and travel, electrical goods, motoring and leisure products etc.
- Pension scheme – provided by Legal & General
- Healthshield cashback options for Health and wellbeing services (dental, optical, virtual GP, other hospital services and more)
- Access to Retail Trust services (guidance and support on retail issues, mental health, wellbeing & financial topics)
- Learning and development programmes to gain new knowledge and skills
- Career progression – access to internal opportunities to build your career within Bensons for Beds
- Long service awards and ‘Love to Shop’ voucher rewards to spend as you like
- 28 days holiday, rising to 31 after 2 years’ service
(*qualifying periods apply)
If you love working with a great team, engaging with a variety of challenges, growing your skills and developing new ones then click now to apply to join us!
There is a brief online application process to complete, to tell us about yourself, answer some questions and confirm your eligibility. We’ll reply to you asap!