BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Warehouse Outbound Admin
Location: Stanford Le Hope, Essex
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Shift pattern: Any 5 from 7, Rotational
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too. The key responsibilities in this role include;
- To ensure that the flow of outbound orders is planned efficiently by maximising the capacity of the automated highbay
- To support the First Line Manager in the accurate planning of outbound workload in line with the agreed delivery schedule and site capacity.
- To ensure that the Warehouse Management System and Mars Slot Booking System is updated accurately and timely in order to meet all Critical Performance Indicators
- To act as the primary point of contact for the Mars appointed hauliers to respond to late changes in the schedule.
- To plan the outbound bay allocation in line with stock holding within the automated highbay in order to maximise system capacity.
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
- A self starter with a positive attitude, who is capable of working on own initiative
- IT literate
- Previous experience in Operations Admin
- Warehouse Management Systems experience desirable
What will you get in return?
As a DHL employee you’ll have access to a wide variety of benefits aimed at enhancing your wellbeing both at home and at work, from a free and confidential 24/7 GP Service and Employee Assistance Programme to affordable loans, simple savings and financial education. You and your family can also access our mental health app on the go, free mortgage and Will advice as well as hundreds of retail and lifestyle discounts. We also offer yearly free flu jabs and give you access to our Private Medical Insurance through AXA Health. All this and more is hosted on our Benefits platform which you will have access as a DHL Employee.
What you’ll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.